Maximizing your pet listings can help your organization and pet adoptions! Here are some of our most popular blog articles, full of tips for improving your pet listings on Adopt-a-Pet.com to connect more potential adopters with your adoptable pets:
- Taking great black cat photos
- Listing tips to get your pets seen and adopted
- Taking photos that get pets adopted
- THREE TIPS to maximize your pet adoption listings
- Statistical study: Pet videos increase adoption interest by 135.3%
- How to add clickable links to your pet’s description
- Tips for foster volunteers to help get their fosters adopted
- Which colors, age and coat length are the most-searched?
- Tip: Which dog and cat breeds are searched for the most
- Writing an Appealing Pet Description
- Writing pet stories that appeal to adopters (hot topic!)
- Ideas to get black pets adopted
- Tips for taking great pet videos
What’s worked best for your organization and your adoptable pets? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might feature your ideas in a future article!