Few things in life are as beautiful as true friendship. And few friendships have touched hearts the way the one between Charlie Brown and his best pal Snoopy has. What better way to celebrate that bond than by holding the weekend’s largest national adoption event and inviting pet adopters to meet great pets like the awesome ones with your organization!
Saturday March 5th and Sunday March 6th, 2016: Tons of potential adopters will be gathering at Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores for super fun Peanuts-themed adoption events, brought to you by the Petco Foundation and Adopt-a-Pet.com.
If you’re a Petco adoption partner and participating in this event, we have a few tips to help make March 5th and 6th one of your most successful adoption weekends yet:
* Make sure your Adopt-a-Pet.com pet listings are up to date and accurate. Pet adopters will be searching www.adoptapet.com/peanuts/ to find events in their community, paying special attention to the organizations who have pets listed on that site.
* Spread the word that your organization is taking part. You can use these adorable and eye-catching graphics that feature your favorite Peanuts characters, see below! Save one or more images below, then add/upload the image to Facebook, Twitter, your newsletter, and anywhere else you connect with your supporters. Type a description to let your supporters know you’ll be participating and when and where they can meet your pets.
Thank you for your participation in this fun and life-saving event. And thank you, also, for all you do for homeless pets.
To save an image below to your computer:
- Put your mouse over the image
- Click and hold the right button of your mouse.
- Select “Save Image As…” in the pop-up menu.
Facebook “cover” image 851 × 315
Version A, 600 x 600
Version B, 480 x 480
Version C, 600 x 600
Version D, 600 x 600
If you need any help with the images, please email email@example.com – thank you!